Saturday, April 28, 2012
Medium
Mediums consist of different tools of communication. Those tools can be through television, radio, or the internet to name a few. I believe any sort of medium is important because it is in the perception of individuals who place value on these tools. Format, content, and broadcasting elements of communication go hand in hand. First the formatting would have to illustrate a particular interest. The content would then display this particular interest. Lastly it is how the interest is broadcasted to gain the most prospects. I find that it is the interests of audiences that ultimately determine what goes into each element. For example gamers will most likely pay attention to these elements if they are set into a video game. Another example would be of sports fanatics. Their medium would perhaps be more effective on the large advertising screen at a sporting event. So yes I would have to conclude that the medium is essential to successfully relay a message.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment