In regards to having friendships online, I have established few through networking sites. There are some that only exist through the internet because some are with others who live in other countries. I find it difficult to have face to face friendships with those who do not live near by. The internet seems to have the proper tools in order to keep those lines of friendship intact.
I think face to face friendships largely differ from online relationships. One reason is because I see how friends of my own have friendships online. Yes they converse online but I have yet to witness any of them finding interest conversing in person. In my opinion I think these relationships simply are not the same as those with face to face relationships because they are established online. Honestly I think this question is difficult to explain because there are some people who truly value friendships online and those who do not. As for myself I could really careless either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment