1) Some of the concepts I found interesting were mainly on how communication has evolved from simple writings on paper to the internet. It’s interesting to see how advanced the human race has become over the centuries. The most important element I liked about the evolution of communication is that we now are using computers as a means to communication whereas it also serves many other functions at the same time. The computer started out as a simple tool to aid in projects or for gaming purposes. Now we can do all that while having a conversation with someone across the world.
2) I definitely learned a lot about how to communicate through vlogging. I didn’t know how to do it before hand and I have to say that it was my least favorite to do. I’m not a techy type of person so the process was a bit tedious for me. What I did like is how you used a blogging site to track our posts instead of the usual school communication system. One thing I think that can definitely improve is the readings. Plenty of the readings were interesting, but after a while I started to feel that I was being redundant in my posts. I know it can be difficult to find other useful articles or journals on media, but I’m glad you let us choose our own to break up the monotony.
No comments:
Post a Comment