From the writing The Technology and the Society, it points out how television has changed our society. Yes I firmly believe that television has altered our society and the perceptions of our growing culture. We all too much rely on television not only for entertainment, but for current events and education. I see often how children watch television on a daily basis whereas now there are more educational shows for the growing minds. Television is also a tool for the news and social media. Our society is built on “knowing” what is going on in the world whether it’s about a celebrity or political figure. It’s also true that the evolution of our culture’s needs has developed a new stance on media. I also thought it to be interesting that the culture of religion was incorporated into this piece as an influence on social media. We can all, I’m sure, take into account the effects that the media has done for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment