Sunday, May 13, 2012

Two interesting concepts

The two concepts from the book I thought were the most interesting are e-fatigue and non-verbal behaviors. First I will discuss e-fatigue. As I discussed before I am between generations so I grew up without the internet for the most part until high-school. I remember how in high school the internet was just becoming known. Now the internet is frequented by almost everyone. Not only is the internet of increased use but other avenues of technology as well. I have seen how technology has evolved and grown over the years. I simply find it interesting how it has evolved into a major part of our lives and history.
The second concept I like to talk about is non-verbal behavior. Non-verbal behavior is just one of those characteristics that I can share with everyone. No matter what kind of people we are we all practice this simple concept. Out of all the characteristics on behavior discussed in the book, non-verbal behavior is one that I will have in common with virtually everyone. That is why it is so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment