Thursday, May 10, 2012

Communication Inquiry

The most interesting method is gathering and analyzing data. I find this part the most interesting because this formulates theories and/or answers. A question I would pose for researching deception on cheating spouses would be “when was the first time you noticed your spouse leaving home?” Sounds like a basic question to the scenario but so many answers could be shared. The most interesting part is how the answers are shared and to the extent of information given. The most ideal method for this scenario would be gathering and analyzing data. Analyzing data from the question would probably find possible answers. Analyzing this particular scenario would take considerable study because it is primarily based on assumptions (if of course no concrete evidence is found). In order to find concrete answers there must first be a thorough investigation. I also believe with this situation there really isn’t a specific answer or solution so the other methods may not be feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment